Marketing Your Truth!
50% of businesses fail within the first 5 years. I believe that’s because of the way we’re taught to go about running our business.
Think about this for a moment: every marketing guru and program out there teaches you two things:
(1) how to get customers and
(2) how to make money.
Your focus, energy and time are on the WRONG THINGS!
There is so much wrong with this approach!
1 First of all, you’re taking shots in the dark – because the outcome isn’t very clear. How can you know (beyond the shadow of a doubt) article you’re writing, your social media post, or your podcast interview is actually going to bring you customers… or money?
2 That leads to indecisiveness. Making decisions becomes very challenging because you’ll second-guess every decision you’re about to make: is this really going to get me to where I want to be? Will the right prospects see it? Will they care? Will they buy it? On and on.
3 Eventually, you’ll end up becoming paralyzed. The endless analysis, ongoing indecisiveness, lack of results, and working in the dark will keep you permanently stuck.
4 On top of that, you’ll come across as desperate to your customers and clients. Your anxiety, stress, and lack of confidence will come through loud and clear — and your prospects will pick up on all of it!
You’re NOT CONNECTING with your audience as who you truly are — which means they can’t clearly see what you can do for them.
As you can see, approaching your business this way is causing you to operate from a place of weakness, from a place of fear. And ultimately, you’re setting yourself up for failure.
But if you’re able to shift your focus from “how can I get more customers?” or “how can I make more money?” to:
“How can I SERVE my prospects and clients better?”
“How can I be the ANSWER to their ongoing prayers?”
“What can I do to bring VALUE into their lives with every interaction they have with me?”
That value will come back to you a thousandfold.
In the form of money in your pockets!
So how do you market your truth effectively?
With the Service First Framework.™
Pay attention to those first two words:
They are a commitment to making absolutely sure that you provide exceptional value with every interaction,
whether in the early stages of attracting customers — via social media, blog posts, podcasts, interviews, video, email blasts, etc. —
or during and after they’ve enrolled in your programs,
or signed up to work with you!
Because when you provide value to your audience from the very first interaction,
when you get them measurable results, you’re encouraging and incentivizing them to tell your story.
You’re enabling socially visible word-of-mouth referrals…
Which drive more leads, more repeat sales, and more new customers than any other method I know of.
That’s how you break out of the cycle of endlessly searching for new customers!
The by-product of the Service First Framework™ does it for you!
It’s all part of a loop.
When you prove you can provide value — by getting them measurable results — they come back for the sale.
Ready to put the Service First Framework™ to work for your business?
I’ve created a FREE training that walks you through this process, step-by-step.
Let me take you behind the scenes and share this powerful framework, that’s rooted in empathy, across 6 easy-to-implement phases.
By the time you’re done with this training, you’ll have new inspiration and complete instructions on how to replicate Service First Framework™ for your own business.
Here’s a quick summary of what you’ll learn:
1. Commit to empathy. I’ll show you how to fully understand, in a very compassionate and respectful way, how the “other side” of the transaction is feeling!
How do they see their situation? What are their hopes, dreams and needs?
This lays a strong foundation for your entire framework.
2. Give helpful advice. Information by itself is meaningless. Your audience is not looking for information. They’re looking for a way to live a better life.
You’ll learn how to turn your expertise into actionable advice.
Which is one of the fastest ways to showcase your thought leadership.
3. Provide focus. Your prospect is looking for a solution to their problem. But in most cases, they don’t know what the root of THAT problem is until an expert (YOU) shows them.
Giving them quick wins, by helping them remove some of the smaller problems, will lay the groundwork in gaining their trust.
4. Communicate authentically. Information alone isn’t motivational! Unless it makes a positive, profound impact, it doesn’t have value.
You’ll learn how to develop and use authentic communication skills to establish a relationship and build trust with your potential buyers.
5. Show them the emotional benefit. Most people focus on positioning their offers as a solution to a tangible, logical problem. But you have to go beyond the rational; you have to offer a solution to the emotional part of their problem first.
Logic doesn’t make the sale — I’ll show you an easy way to compel people on an emotional level.
6. Sell them on the end result. Let’s convert these relationships to lifelong customers by giving them the right ammunition to clearly see their desired outcome — allowing them to come to their own conclusion that they need YOU.
If they can see that this end result is within reach — and totally achievable — you’ll get the sale.