The number one thing we all obsess over is covered daily in blog posts, social sites, conferences, networking events, etc. There’s no shortage of marketing gurus endlessly sharing their tips on how to get new customers and grow your business.
We’re bombarded daily with “next-big-things” and “can’t-miss-shiny-objects,” all promising to bring us hordes of new customers.
Right questions, wrong answer.
“How do I get new customers?”
“How do I grow my business?”
Think for a minute about all of the effort and brainpower we put out every day, trying to find and win new customers.
Yet, how many of us devote a significant chunk of our resources – money, time – to actively engage and service these potential and current customers?
What do we do to create and increase their warm and fuzzy, highly satisfied feelings? Not just to our customers but also our prospects?
There’s a smarter way.
In 2013, my life changed in a HUGE way, when I finally cracked the code of online marketing and found out that most of what I’d been told was flat-out WRONG.
But before that, I was really on the struggle bus.
Trading hours for money.
Working 16 hour days.
Feeling unfulfilled, unmotivated and incredibly frustrated.
I had my sights set firmly on earning at least 10K/month, but it just wasn’t happening, no matter how hard I pushed, how many hours I put in or how many seminars and programs I tried.
I came to the realization that every marketing program — and most marketing “gurus” — teach you the same things: how to get more clients, how to make more money, how to grow your business.
But nobody is really taking a step back and saying wait a minute! The real question is how can you better serve your clients? How can you get faster, better, bigger results for your customers?
At that point it was clear that if I was gonna get out of this feast-or-famine cycle — and end the constant worry of where the next client was coming from — I needed to change the way I ran my business.
That gave me pause. Why did I start doing this in the first place?
The #1 reason I started my own business was to serve and help people.
So it made total sense that if I focused my attention on serving, then I wouldn’t really ever have to worry about selling!
I started to approach all of my marketing efforts from the perspective of “how does this help me serve my clients better? How does this set me (and them) up for quick wins up front and measurable results throughout our relationship?”
From that point forward, everything else fell into place all by itself. My services and products basically sold themselves.
Because the results I got for those customers did the selling.
I call this approach Service First Framework™
Those three words are a commitment to making absolutely sure that you provide exceptional value with every interaction, whether in the early stages of attracting customers — via social media or blog posts, podcasts, interviews, video, email blasts, etc. —or during and after the time they’ve signed on with you.
Because when you provide value to your audience from the very first interaction, when you get them measurable results, you’re encouraging and incentivizing them to tell your story.
You’re enabling socially visible word-of-mouth referrals — which drive more leads, more repeat sales, and more referrals than any other method I know of.
That’s how you break out of the cycle of endlessly searching for new customers; the by-product of Service First Framework™ does it for you!
It’s all part of a loop. When you prove you can provide value, by getting them measurable results, they come back for the sale.
I’m going to show you how. For FREE.
Service First Framework is the core of everything I do; it’s how I consistently pull new leads into my sphere of influence and sell my products.
I’ve created a FREE training that walks you through this process, step-by-step.
After you’re done with this FREE course, you’ll have new inspiration and complete instructions on how to replicate Service First Framework for your own business.
During this FREE training, I’ll dive into the details of this 5-step process and show you how you can build the same system for your own business.
You’ll see how shifting focus to the receiver and their best interest gets you much further, much faster.
It all boils down to “I’m not trying to sell to you – I want to serve you.”
By taking this approach, you immediately set yourself apart from everyone else in your industry, by temporarily setting aside your needs and totally focusing on the “other side” — the side of the client or the customer.
I’ll tell you a lot more about it, why it matters and how to do it as we go through each step during the training.
What I cover in this FREE training:
Here’s a quick summary of what you’ll learn:
- Commit to empathy. Methods to fully understand, in a very compassionate and respectful way, how the “other side” of the transaction is feeling; how they see the situation. What their hopes, dreams and needs are.
- Give helpful advice. Information by itself is inconclusive. But giving helpful advice is definitive: good advice converted into action is meaningful.
- Provide focus. Most people don’t know what they don’t know — until someone shows them. The moment when they discover they have a problem is when they are most motivated to change it. Providing that focus and guiding them toward a quick win lays the groundwork for trust.
- Communicate authentically. Information alone isn’t motivational; unless it makes a positive, profound impact, it doesn’t have value. The goal of this step is to develop and use authentic communication skills to build trust and establish a relationship.
- Show them the emotional benefit. Most people focus on positioning their product as a solution to a tangible, logical problem. But you have to go beyond the rational; you have to offer a solution to the emotional part of their problem first. Logic doesn’t make the sale — you have to compel people on an emotional level.
- Sell them on the end result. Give them the right ammunition to clearly see their desired outcome. Allow them to come to their own conclusion that they need you. If they can see that this end result is within reach — and totally achievable — you’ll get the sale.
If you want the step-by-step instructions to implement this process, be sure sign up for this FREE training.
I’m going to break down each step of the process and show you how you can replicate it for your own business.
Enter your name and Email to join this FREE training series!